Rock The Bedroom - Media Page
About Lee Jagger
Lee Jagger is a Sexpert and Founder of Rock The Bedroom, where she has helped thousands of women claim their confidence and creativity in the bedroom using her signature erotic massage techniques.
After going from Sex Worker to Sexpert, Lee has made it her mission to normalize conversations around sexuality and make obligatory sex become a thing of the past. Her “hands-on” experience with over 2,000 male clients has helped her to understand what really drives men wild--and it's not what most women think.
Author of the upcoming book, Rock The Bedroom, 5 Steps to Feeling Free & Sexually Empowered, Lee is bringing this taboo topic to light and helping women everywhere add more spice to their relationships.
Podcast Guest Appearances
Possible interview questions
- What exactly is erotic massage?
- How did you become a sex coach for women?
- How many happy ending techniques have you created and how did you discover them all?
- In your experience, what do men MOST wish women knew about touching a man's body?
- You say that Mother Teresa can teach us about how to show up as a compassionate lover. Explain that.
- Not all our listeners/viewers are in a relationship. Can single women benefit from what you teach?
- Erotic Massage on men seems like a pretty good deal for the man… what do women get out of it?
- I’ve heard you say that you don’t like the word “foreplay”... why is that?
- What is one thing that women get wrong about the penis?
- What is your "7 Minutes In Heaven" morning routine?
- Can’t people just look online or go on a vacation to spice things up in the bedroom?
- What is one thing that our female audience can do to add a little spice to their love life today?
- I’m sure there are women out there who might be thinking, “Why should I rock the bedroom? Why is it my job?" How would you respond to that?
- If you could give anyone an erotic massage, who would it be?
- How can someone learn how to do these erotic massage techniques?
Break Up With Boredom -- Not Your Partner
It’s no secret that 40-50% of marriages will end in divorce. Since Covid, 34% MORE couples began divorce proceedings in the USA (76% were initiated by women). What can women do if they want to keep the spark alive in their relationship and avoid becoming an unhappy statistic?
According to Lee Jagger, America’s Erotic Massage Expert, “Divorce starts between the sheets and ends between the lawyers.” And she will talk about ways to get that spark back and fan it into a bonfire of passion.
- What Dr. Ruth got wrong about sex.
- What Mother Teresa can teach us about intimacy.
- A mistaken belief that most women have about the male genitalia.
- What every man wishes women knew about touching a man’s privates.
- One thing women can do to spice up their sex life TONIGHT.
Viewer quiz: Which celebrities practice the same principles that Lee teaches? (Answer: all of them!)
Download this segment proposal in PDF