Rock The Bedroom - Media Page
About Lee Jagger
Lee Jagger, sexpert and founder of Rock The Bedroom, has helped thousands of women connect with their guys and have more fun in the bedroom using her signature erotic massage techniques.
After going from Sex Worker to Sexpert, Lee has made it her mission to normalize conversations around sexuality and empower women in the bedroom.
She has “hands-on” experience with over 2,000 male clients, and now helps women who are struggling with low libido, bedroom boredom, sexual trauma, painful penetration, and their guy's ED (erectile dysfunction).
Author of the upcoming book, Rock The Bedroom, 5 Steps to Feeling Free & Sexually Empowered, Lee is bringing this taboo topic to light and helping women everywhere add more spice to their relationships.
Possible interview questions
- What exactly is erotic massage?
- How did you become a sex coach for women?
- How many happy ending techniques have you created and how did you discover them all?
- In your experience, what do men wish women knew about touching a man's body?
- You say that Mother Teresa can teach us how to show up as a compassionate lover. Explain that.
- Not all our listeners/viewers are in a relationship. Can single women benefit from what you teach?
- Erotic Massage on men seems like a pretty good deal for the man… what do women get out of it?
- I’ve heard you say that you don’t like the word “foreplay”... why is that?
- What is one thing that women get wrong about the penis?
- What is your "7 Minutes In Heaven" morning routine?
- Can’t people just look online or go on a vacation to spice things up in the bedroom?
- What is one thing that our female audience can do to add a little spice to their love life today?
- I’m sure there are women out there who might be thinking, “Why should I rock the bedroom? Why is it my job?" How would you respond to that?
- If you could give anyone an erotic massage, who would it be?
- How can someone learn how to do these erotic massage techniques?